Class '66 - 50 Year Reunion Alert
Wyatt Hotel, Octagon, Westport
Would you believe it? It's 50 years since class '66 left Knock. To celebrate we head west to Westport for the weekend of 23rd-24th September 2016. Festivities centre around The Wyatt Hotel which is situated in the town centre. We have secured the following reunion rates:
- 2 Nights B&B plus 1 Deluxe Reunion Dinner with half bottle of wine - €150 per person sharing.
- Single Supplement is €30 per room per night. Superior room supplement is €50 per night.
To secure these “Castleknock College Reunion” rates please book directly with hotel by latest 1st July 2016
FRIDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER 2016
- 4.30pm -6:30pm Activities from Tour of Westport, Tour of Westport House, Climb (part of!) Croagh Patrick, Cycle or walk on the Greenway, Clew Bay boat trip, Golf, Matt Molloys Pub! No Gear supplied so bring your own walking/climbing boots and rain/cycling gear.
- 7:00pm pre-Dinner Drinks in the Hotel at Cobblers Bar
- 8:00pm Special Anniversary Dinner at the Wyatt. Dress Code: Jackets, Ties Optional. No Jeans.
SATURDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER 2016
- AM - 6:30pm Activities during the Day. Select one you didn't do on Friday.
- 7:30pm pre-dinner drinks at McGings Pub, High Street
- 8:30pm Dinner at medium priced local restaurant, TBA.
Westport can be reached by train from Heuston Station, Dublin and all are now entitled to free travel!