Class '88 - 25th Reunion Alert
College, then Castleknock Hotel & Country Club
Class of '88 are having their 25 year reunion on Saturday 5 October, 2013. Chief organiser, Joe Osborne, ably assisted by Conor Mallaghan, Damien Murphy and Philip O'Donnell are busy finding the last souls who attended at any stage between 1982 to 1988, so don't be surprised if they drop you a line asking for help.
The plan as it stands now centres around the Castleknock Hotel & Country Club, which is not far from the College and a fine hotel by all accounts. This affords the opportunity to kick off festivities with a 11am mass at the College followed by a tour of the school and tea and biscuit in the priests ref. The afternoon thereafter is free to shoot the breeze with friends, either whilst hitting golf balls, reclining in the Spa or whatever! Then meet at 7pm in the main hotel bar, and leave for the Anglers’ Rest for a 9pm meal.
ITINERARY in summary:
- 11 am – Mass at Castleknock College followed by tour of school plus refreshments.
- 2 pm – Castleknock Hotel to play golf (€40 for residents), visit Tonic Spa or downtime
- 7 pm – Meet in main hotel bar
- 8.30 pm – Bus collects us and drops us off at the Anglers’ Rest
- 9 pm – Evening meal
- 1 am – return to hotel by Bus
It is hoped that all can join at some stage during the day.
Any queries, Joe Osborne is your man.