'83 Class 30 Year Reunion Alert
College, then Carton House
Colin Murtagh, Organiser-in-Chief
The class of '83 meet on 23rd March to celebrate 30 years out.
They start with a mass out at the College at 12pm in memory of Fionn Murray and John Rice. Fionn's wife Jessica, daughter Sasha & son Killian and John's father Bobby and cousin Ann will join for the mass.
Fr. Slevin then entertains all with a tea & bun lunch and a tour of the College, which has changed somewhat over the intervening 30 years! The main event that evening is in Carton House for drinks at 7pm and dinner 8pm sharp. In between, golf and go-carting take up the afternoon session.
The itinerary in short -
- 11:30 - Mass in the College Chapel followed by Group Photo
- 13:00 - Tea & “Bun” hosted by Fr. Slevin (some golfers depart at this stage)
- 14:00 - Tour of the College (some golfers depart at this stage)
- 15:00 - depart for Kylemore Road Go-carting (or late tee off at Carton House)
- 19:00 - Drinks reception at Carton House
- 20:00 - Dinner at Carton House
It is advisable for all, but especially those golfers looking to make an early exit, to arrive early and enjoy a pleasant amble around before mass. Any questions, please contact Colin Murtagh.